Thursday, January 29, 2015

Busy, Busy.

Today I only had to run 5 miles, and since I cannot catch a break, it was on the treadmill. I have to say though, the more I keep running on the treadmill, the more I sort of kinda like it (did I really just type that). As I mentioned before, nothing beats running outside, that's why I can't wait till Saturday's run - 12 miles all done outside! :]

This weekend is going to be pretty crazy for me. Not only do I have to run 12 miles Saturday, I have my nieces Birthday party and Volleyball. Sunday of course is the Super Bowl! What is everyone else doing this weekend?

Since Tomorrow is rest day (YAY) - I will be posting again sometime Saturday night or Sunday to let everyone know how my 12 miler went.

Have a great weekend!!

-Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment