Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 2 of Training!

Hey Everybody! Today was a pretty easy 4 mile day so I decided to get the miles done on the treadmill. When you have kids sometimes the treadmill is the most convenient place to get a run in. It is now officially Week Two of training - 15 weeks left till the Pittsburgh Marathon.

My legs are still pretty sore from my run on Saturday - I am going to have to pull the foam roller out later today, I know my calves are pretty tight and the foam roller always helps with that!

The runs for this week are pretty similar to last weeks schedule, other then two 4 mile runs I have two 6 mile runs. I am also running Chilly Cheeks 7 mile Trail Run in Reading on Sunday with some great friends - I am really looking forward to it! I know I am going to be exhausted come Sunday night though!!

Finally, I figured I would keep track on my blog of the miles I ran each week and my total miles each week as well. Curious to see what my end number will be!
My total amount of miles that I ran last week were 29.
Miles since starting training: 29.

Thanks for taking time to read my blog!


-Jamie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment