Friday, January 16, 2015

Day 5 - Treadmill & Dry Skin.

Hey Everyone!
Today was a pretty easy day compared to the others. I only had to do 4 miles with my last mile being the fastest. I did today's run on the treadmill since I had some time before picking my son up from school. I was able to do my 4th mile the fastest, I find it's easier to do this on the treadmill since you can control the speed.

One thing I want to talk about today is dry skin - mine is AWFUL this winter! It doesn't help that I have been running outside in the cold, wind and snow. My face is the driest I have ever seen it - is anyone else dealing with really bad dry skin? What have you been using to moisturize? I went and bought the Burt Bees Nighttime Face Cream, I am actually looking forward to using it tonight! I will try it for a few days and will let everyone know how it works. I also bought the hydrating chap stick from Burt Bees - my lips have been really dry and peeling. Winter has not been good to me in the skin department!


Tomorrow is my long run (10 mile) day - Hope everyone has a great day and Thanks for reading!

-Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, renew by malaleuca is thr best for dry skin. I'll get you a small lotion to try when I place my order next week. Of course I do love Burts bee too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay sounds great! Thanks Sarah I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete