Friday, January 23, 2015

Week 2 is Almost Done!

Hey Everyone!
I decided to not write a blog post yesterday since my day was pretty boring to say the least. I did get Cross Training in - I did PiYo (It came yesterday and I HAD to try it out) and Hip Hop Abs. Piyo is different from what I expected, a lot of Yoga which was nice because I knew how to do some of the moves. It had some moves in it that looked really tough - overall I think I am going to like it!

Yay it came!

Today was a 6 mile day, and I was to run the last two miles the fastest, which I did. I did today's run on the treadmill since I wasn't able to get outside to run. Overall, the run was pretty good and the time seemed to fly by. I was supposed to run a 10 miler with Joe tomorrow but, decided to switch it up and since I am running Sunday (7 miles at Chilly Cheeks) we canceled it. I am going to try and get some extra miles in Sunday night too.

The past couple days my calves have really been sore and tight. I have been stretching, foam rolling, massaging and using Icy Hot like I have an endless supply - not much has been giving me full relief. Thankfully, I had an appointment today at Mint Condition in Grampian (which I highly recommend) and Jilynn was able to get my calves back to normal. I feel so much better and with a rest day tomorrow, I should feel pretty good Sunday. 

I might post this weekend depending on if I find time - if not I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Thanks for reading!

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment