Tuesday, January 20, 2015

One of Those Days.

Today was my 6 mile day and my last two miles were supposed to be my fastest miles. Unfortunately, I didn't meet my goal but, I did hit another goal; I am getting faster with not as much effort. Here is my times with each mile.

Mile 1: 9:37
Mile 2: 9:19
Mile 3: 8:55
Mile 4: 9:18
Mile 5: 9:23
Mile 6: 9:11

I am pretty happy with my times especially since I really didn't feel like running today. I was having an "off" day and running 6 miles sounded like torture to me. Once I started running I was fine but, just getting out of the door and driving to where I was running today took a lot! We all have days like this! I had to remind myself each run I do leading up to this Marathon is helping me reach my goals that I have set.

Tomorrow is my 5 mile day and I will be doing them on the treadmill - it will be the only way I can get a run in, sometimes the treadmill can be a life saver!

I just had to share that the night moisturizer I got from Burt's Bees seems to be working great! My skin is still a little dry on my face but, not like it was - I highly recommend it! Here is the blog post where I talk about my dry skin, in case you missed it.

Thanks for reading!

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment