Monday, March 30, 2015

Quick Update & News!

Hey Everyone!! I figured I would let everyone know my surgery for my wisdom tooth went great. I am in a lot of pain and still pretty drowsy from the anesthesia, but overall feeling good. I am obviously not going to be able to do my run today (which I was hoping that I would at least try) - yeah it's definitely not going to happen. Tomorrow is a new day, and as long as I am feeling good, I will be running my 10.


I also have some exciting news, I have a company which I reviewed for my StrideBox who were kind enough to send me different samples to test! I am really excited about this company since it is up and coming, and I do feel they have a great product! 

Also, a wonderful woman from Etsy who makes headbands for running sent me one to try and review for you guys too! I will be trying this out on my run tomorrow (since it is a fairly long one) and will have a review of both products by the end of the week!

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment