Sunday, March 8, 2015

55 Days Until Pittsburgh & A Sneak Peek!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did even though it was slightly hectic at times. My son had a great Birthday and had so much fun at his pool party with family & friends. It felt great getting in the hot tub, I really need to invest in one of those! ;]

Saturday is normally my long run day but, we switched it up due to my sons party - so it was today. Me and Joe ran our 10 miles and the weather was great besides the headwinds on the way back. It felt great being able to run outside, the only downfall was the puddles everywhere - my feet were soaked only a mile in. My legs started to get tired around mile 8, which I expected since I haven't done this distance for awhile (due to being sick). I am hoping to get some nice days this week so I can for once get outside to run!

10 Miles Done :]

I will be working on something different for the blog within the next couple days - here is a sneak peek...


-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment