Sunday, March 29, 2015

I WILL Succeed!

Hard to believe it is almost April and even harder to believe there is only 34 days till the Marathon. When I first started getting a base back in November it seemed like I had forever to go, and now it really is almost here!

Honestly as much as I am looking forward to the Marathon, I am ready for it to be over - and to say "I ran a Marathon." I have been having a tough time with training lately, and haven't been able to do some of my runs. A lot of it is beyond my control - kids being sick, me being sick, I have been dealing with some personal issues lately; this has been taking a toll on me!

I missed my Half Marathon on Saturday which I was SO excited for. I ended up getting the stomach flu Thursday evening and I am just now feeling like myself. I am pretty sure I slept most of my weekend away! My daughter started getting sick today (again), she seems to be getting the stomach flu now too, and I learned on Friday her ear infection never went away. They put her on a stronger antibiotic so I pray that this works for her!

I ended up missing a ton of runs last weekend due to my son being sick - he was the first to get the stomach flu last week. Tomorrow I have to get my wisdom tooth out because it is causing me issues, unfortunately they have to put me out for it - so there goes another training run I will more than likely have to miss.

I really hope I can start posting more upbeat update's on my training! I am planning; as long as everything goes smoothly to really put everything (and some) into my training starting Tuesday. I was so proud of myself after I ran that 18 miler - I want to keep feeling that way.




-Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment