Friday, March 6, 2015

Big Day Tomorrow & Finally Feeling Like Myself!

I am finally feeling back to myself - runs are easier, and my breathing is getting better. Hard to believe a case of Bronchitis set me back a week of running!

Yesterday, I did 4 miles on the treadmill and was finally able to breathe after I got off. Today I did 5 miles and it was pretty easy, went quick and I felt great/like I could of ran more once I was done. Sunday is my long run day this week and I will be doing between 8 or 10, it just depends on how I am feeling. I will probably post again either Sunday night or Monday - this weekend is going to be pretty busy.

Tomorrow is a big day for my family, my son is turning 5. We are having a pool party for him, he is so excited to spend the day with family and friends. These past 5 years have flew on by - honestly it feels like I was just in the hospital holding him for the first time. I cannot wait to watch him grow and learn - he is VERY excited about Kindergarten, and he is playing Soccer for the first time this year too! I love you so much Mark!!! :]


Have a Great Weekend!

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment