Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review: RunnerBox (Subscription Service).

I received the RunnerBox a few weeks ago, which is a Subscription Box service for runners. When I first opened this box up I was in shock, it was overflowing and I got a full size drink that came with it too! My first impression was this Box has all other health/wellness/running boxes beat, especially when it came to the amount of brands, samples and variety.

Box was very full & even more goodies underneath!


This basically explains what RunnerBox is, which I took straight from their website:

"RunnerBox is a subscription based box full of products and discounts which have been hand-picked to enhance your active lifestyle. Runnerbox has everything from gels, chews, protein shakes/supplements, nutrition bars, energy boosters, healthy snacks, personal care, and other running accessories! Many products will be brand new to the market while others will be tried and true favorites. With so many new products claiming to be the next best thing – leave the trials and testing to us – we’ll search out the finest and send them right to your doorstep!"

I started trying out some of the products that came in the RunnerBox, which I do plan on having individual reviews of the products here and there within the next few weeks. I will list each of the products below with a picture.

E-hydrate Gel.

IPS.

Body Armor.

Run Gum.

Udderly Smooth.

Lasting Smiles.

E-hydrate Drink Mix.

GO Tape.

Fruigees.

Pocket Fuel.

Ice3 (Ice-Cubed).

BumbleBar.

Rani's NutraFoods.

RunnerBox Bootle Opener.


I really appreciate RunnerBox sending me their April/May box to try - and for those who follow my Blog I also have a discount code for you! When you checkout in either April or May use the code BLONDERUNNER and you will save 10%. 


-Jamie









No comments:

Post a Comment