Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review: Flat Fanny (Etsy Shop).

A few weeks ago I received the Flat Fanny to try, and I was finally able to wear it during a couple runs! It is made through the Etsy Shop TheFlatFanny by Suzy Stensgaard, who is the shop owner. She will custom make these in any color, and any zipper color. I got surprised with a black one that had a hot pink zipper (which I loved, it's definitely my style).



Inside of the Flat Fanny.

This belt is one of the most comfortable running belts I have tried so far. Usually I have problems with them not fitting right, rubbing my skin or just plain uncomfortable. This one was none of those, and I plan on taking it with me on most of my runs now! I kept in mine my cell phone, chapstick and my car keys, and it didn't bounce or feel to heavy. I also like that she makes them based on your dress size, that way it fits you perfectly!

Wearing the Flat Fanny.

If you would like to check out the Flat Fanny Etsy Shop or purchase a Flat Fanny I will post the link down below. I definitely recommend checking this out if you are looking for a well made, comfortable running belt.


-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment