Thursday, April 9, 2015

Review: ChickyBands (Etsy Shop).

About a week or so ago I received a headband from an Etsy Shop called ChickyBands. The owner is Cathy Luna and she makes these super cute (and comfortable) headbands. If you are looking for a headband that will stay put through vigorous exercise or running, then this is the place to buy one! Cathy is also a runner and ran her first Marathon last year in San Antonio - which I found to be very awesome and inspiring!

Love the design I was sent!

I have had headbands in the past that were supposed to be non-slip and they slid right off, usually not long after I started running. ChickyBand Headbands were super comfortable and it did not budge at all during my run. The backing was made with a very soft velvet which was really unique - compared to most headbands I have.


Back is made of soft velvet!


Make sure to check out ChickyBands on Etsy and let her know that Jamie from Blonde Ponytail sent you! I will leave all her information to the ChickyBand Shop below!




-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment