Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday is My Crash Day!

I swear every week lately, as soon as Wednesday rolls around I am beat. I seriously am so tired I could probably go to bed at 6 pm - easy. I know its from running long miles, chasing a two year old around, keeping up with my son and his activities and doing the everyday mom/housewife duties. I knew this wasn't going to be easy - I guess that's what will make it even more rewarding in the end!

Yesterday, I ran 8 miles and I did my last mile the fastest. I did this on the treadmill since the sidewalks are still a sloppy/icy mess. I have come this far - I don't need to get injured, so for now I am stuck on the treadmill. I also did my 2 miles last night, that way I could run on tired legs. Total for yesterday was 10 miles - I honestly felt great last night!

Today was another 8 mile day with my last two miles the fastest. This run was tough, I honestly had been dreading the two 8's in a row and my legs were pretty tired from yesterday. Again, this run was done on the treadmill, and the miles seemed to go so slow!

Right now as I'm writing this, I am watching the kids run in circles while my dog is chasing them barking. I am so tired, that as long as no one is getting hurt then I am okay with this. Hopefully I get a good nights sleep tonight (the past week has been awful when it comes to that)! Tomorrow I run 6, and then Friday is a much needed rest day!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Thanks for reading! :]

-Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment