Thursday, February 5, 2015

8 Miles & Dinner with Friends.

After last night I was really worried how I would be feeling today. Surprisingly, I went to bed early and got a great nights sleep. I felt great this morning so I ran my 6 on the treadmill - and it went by really fast. I did my last mile the fastest, and after I was done my calves felt great and I felt energized! I guess I just needed a good nights sleep! :]

Tonight I got to hang out with my two good friends, Heidi and Kayla. It was great being able to see them, and catch up on everything. We went to Italian Oven and the food was delicious! I also got to see my other friend Emily - and it was great to be able to talk to her for a bit too!

Once I got home from dinner with the girls, it was time for me to get back on the treadmill for my 2nd run of the day. I did 2 miles, so my total for the day is 8. Let me just tell you - it took every ounce of motivation to get back on that treadmill. Not only was I full from dinner but I was also tired. I got it done though! Tomorrow is my well deserved rest day and then Saturday is 14 miles with Joe! I hope the weather is decent that day. I have another super busy weekend - so I will probably post on this Sunday sometime.

Have a great weekend!!

-Jamie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment